I'm not making any promises about blogging every day in November but maybe I'll see what I can do and hopefully get a little more consistent about blogging.
Honestly if there are things in my life that need to be more consistent in, blogging isn't the priority. Bloggin just got a lot more fun because of the new camera I got for my 30th birthday from my wonderful husband. More to come on that camera and my birthday which turned into an entire week of celebrating.
Here are pictures of my jewels!
Here we have my bright little Lola.
My heart wanted to burst as I watched her bravely get her face painted at a fall festival the other night. She sat in the chair wearing her "Winnie-the-Pooh" costume and was so brave. I was thinking about being a child myself and how I was never brave enough to get my face painted. Lola was brave and she knew exactly what she wanted, 2 blue balloons.
And then we have this jewel, Amelia.
My little hobbit. She didn't get her face painted but did spend the evening dressed as a convict. (We added a strip of numbers to her stripped jumper)
"JAIL BREAK"
I think (like her daddy) she found the crowds and commotion to be on the overwhelming/overstimulating side. She much preferred being outside in the fresh air.
Here are the two peas, enjoying their pod, outside. Looking a little dazed from the craziness inside.
5 comments:
Thanks for the post Jen... If I ever get a day off (and my package from mildenhall gets here) I'll send you guys some pics of life in the desert. Love ya.
lola looks SO OLD in that first picture!!! such cuties!
So cute. Your new camera is taking AMAZING pictures. SO FUN! Your husband sounds like Nolan. Much rather be outside out of the chaos. =] I finally started a blog. It has been really fun.
yippee! you're back :)
great shots, beautiful family.
What a very creative costume for Amelia. Love it!
Post a Comment