Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THE MONSTER OF THE BLUE POND
A few weekends ago we drove to Florida Caverns State Park to take a gander through the caves there. The tours were filled up until 3:30 and we didn't want to wait that long (it was 11:30) so we settled on lunch by this blue pond. We packed up Sam's little car because the bike rack fits on the back. We had hopes of a family ride but the trails weren't paved so we decided not to risk shaken baby syndrome, and didn't take the kids for that ride after all. We did however have a nice picnic lunch with the girls and some family time!

Yes we were a bit crammed into Sam's little car (we even fit the kids bike trailer in the hatch) but we still enjoyed being together. Sam has been really busy with work so we're happy to get some time together as a family whenever we can.

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Looks like a good day, even if you had to miss the caverns! I have been on many a school field trip to those caverns! Your girls are so cute...I read down several posts and they are just precious! I love lola's "sayings" on your facebook!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Jen, I don't think I've seen a picture of this car before. When did you get it?