Saturday, July 4, 2009

I made Lola a Tutu yesterday and she loved it!
Here is our Monkey Ballerina
She ran around the house like a crazy girl for about 10 minutes.

and here is the Monkey's kid sister...

4 comments:

Hartshorns said...

nice work!
have you thought about selling your stuff on etsy??

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

hehe.. that's cute :)
and you totally should do etsy!

tarakanderson said...

Jen, Sooo CUTE! Next time Lola and Olivia get together we'll have to do the tutus. Olivia loves her little ballerina dress but I think she might need one of your tutus. LOVE it!

AZChelsea said...

Jen, your little girls are SO precious and adorable! Has anyone ever told you that you guys make gorgeous little offspring?? I know that's kind of weird to say but whatever! I can't believe she's already 7 months old! Where does the time go?!