Saturday, July 18, 2009

Here are a few pictures of the girls
just to show what we've been doing.
Everytime it rains Lola says, "I better get my boots on so I can walk in the puddles."
Lola is "drawing"
(more like playing with the caps because they are more fun than the markers)
July 4th
(I know these sparkler pictures aren't "good" pictures along with a lot of other pictures I've taken but I still post them because they show the kids.)
Millie is so close to officially crawling. She gets up to her knees and rocks back and forth but then drops down to her tummy if she wants to make forward progress.
Here are a few shots of Amelia that are a tad grainy but I liked them anyway.



1 comment:

Hartshorns said...

Those are great! Amelia is changing so quickly. Is the yellow cloth diaper that she's wearing in the picture that kind that you were telling me about (really really soft...can't think of the name!!)? That third picture down of Lola really reminds me of you :)