Thursday, January 1, 2009

As you can tell we've had our hands full!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

oooooh my... I remember the first time that I had two little ones howling at the top of their lungs at the same time, and I sat there asking myself what I had gotten into!

It gets better, by the way :o) Until you have three kids howling at the top of their lungs at the same time!

Chris Steele said...

They're adorable! And it looks like you're balancing the two-kids thing well (Sam is smiling and you were able to take some pictures, so you're clearly not too freaked out). Aren't you loving your girls???!?!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

So good to see the little screamers... jk, they're super cute. Love ya, Johnny and Amy

Jenny vick said...

I love that picture of Sam with a huge smile on his face with both girls crying! Because at that stage in the game...all you can do is laugh. I remember times when dj and I would just look at eachother..both kids screaming in the back of the car..and just bust out laughing! Happy new year to you and your beautiful family!

tarakanderson said...

Do you have room for one more? I would just sit on the floor and pull them all onto my lap. Fortunately it is rare that they all cry at the same time! Look forward to a few more of these throughout the move and ensuing transitions.

You can drop Lola off with us and we'll play while you rest.

February Jill said...

What a cute family!
Jenny is right, sometimes all you can do is laugh and shake your head at what you've gotten yourself into!
Your girls are so precious.
Jill