Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sisters...
Born two years minus 10 days apart.
Born in the same hospital, the same birthing chair, with the same Dr. and nursing staff. I labored in the same labor room (in the same shower). Both were born on Tuesday. Amelia was born at 6:37pm and Lola arrived at 1:17pm. There are so many similarities but they are still so different from each other and we are so blessed to get to know them as individuals and excited to see them grown into young women!
Amelia Lynn

Lola Elizabeth

(Amelia)

(Lola)

(Amelia)

(Lola)

(Sam & Amelia)

(Sam & Lola)

3 comments:

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Jen, I just realized that they are just about the same distant apart that we were (and are). She's beautiful.

Hi Amelia! Welcome to the world! I wish I could be there to hold you; to touch your face, your little feet and perfect hands.
Love,
Your Aunt Amy

Maureen said...

That is really neat that you got to return to the same room and all that. What a cool story!

She is beautiful

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i like the picture comparisons! :) such beautiful girls!