Baby belly
37 weeks...
and feeling good but ready to meet our precious little one.
Please keep us in your prayers these next few weeks as we're preparing for Amelia's birth. We are missing our extended families during this special time and wish we could have them here with us.
6 comments:
Jen, you really look amazing. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures after she's born! The picture of Lola practicing carrying baby Amelia (her stuffed animal) in the baby bjorn is just so sweet!
you look so amazing! Congratulations :) Sweet Lola is going to be a such a great big sister :)
jen
WHAT!!! No way you are already 37weeks! i guess a pregnancy goes really fast when it's not your own. and by the way, YOU REALLY DO LOOK FANTASTIC!!!
Wow! Jen, I also cant believe you are already 37 weeks!! Praying for a safe delivery and smooth transition to two! :)
You look beautiful, the way pregnancy is supposed to look, I think!
I can't wait to see pictures of Amelia, and I LOVE her name. What will her middle name be?
You look so good!!!! can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
Post a Comment