Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
I love how she swings her arm when she runs.
Sammy has started swinging on one of our counter tops that overhangs like a bar. I always get so worried he's going to lose his grip and fall on his head!Has the diaper arrived yet? I hope so!!!!
oh, and I got that knitting book you suggested. I think I know where you got the inspiration for those beautiful baby blankets now ;o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love how she swings her arm when she runs.
Sammy has started swinging on one of our counter tops that overhangs like a bar. I always get so worried he's going to lose his grip and fall on his head!
Has the diaper arrived yet? I hope so!!!!
oh, and I got that knitting book you suggested. I think I know where you got the inspiration for those beautiful baby blankets now ;o)
Post a Comment