Friday, September 19, 2008

Project Nappy Bag...
When I was in Washington this summer I picked up a pattern and some fabric to make this diaper bag. I was waiting to get started on it because I had the knitting project to finish. Well I got started yesterday and finished this afternoon. I'm pretty happy with the final result and I will start using it just as soon as we have our new baby here. If you can tell the true colors are robin egg blue/green with cream and greenish-golden brown. The lining is a cream and gold that goes perfectly with the print. Thanks mom for helping me find it!  I made one mistake, can anyone tell what it is?

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I can't see the mistake, but I love the bag!!

Sarah said...

Ok, Jen, I spent a good 5 minutes trying to find the mistake and I couldn't. You did a great job! What a cute bag. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what pattern it was? I've seen similar bags to this but haven't come across a pattern yet!!!

Coleson & Tate said...

I love it! You should market these! I love the fabric!! Mmm...maybe you should at least make them for those who ask...!! :) :)