My new Bone China from Noritake...straight from the factory!
Saturday morning Sam and I (Lola stayed home with our friend Kristi) went to Imari for the Noritake Factory Sale that happens here about 3 times a year.
When we came home we went online to the Noritake site and filled our "shopping cart" everything we purchased our cost (before shipping) was $1,700! Yikes. We payed less than 1/3rd of that.
We have officially become adults.
We now have 10 place settings of Silver Palace from Noritake!
Saturday morning Sam and I (Lola stayed home with our friend Kristi) went to Imari for the Noritake Factory Sale that happens here about 3 times a year.
When we came home we went online to the Noritake site and filled our "shopping cart" everything we purchased our cost (before shipping) was $1,700! Yikes. We payed less than 1/3rd of that.
We have officially become adults.
We now have 10 place settings of Silver Palace from Noritake!
Here is a shot of our china in action...right before I packed it back up to save for special occasions. This was of course a special occasion and called for celebration!








2 comments:
Love it!
Doug and I did the same thing when we lived in Germany. The Villeroy and Boch china outlets/factories were a few hours from Stuttgart and we went out there a few times to add to our china pattern. It's our every day stuff...but we still saved thousands of dollars buying it that way.
Ha Ha... when will you guys be gone so I can swipe your beautify China?
Post a Comment