Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey! I miss everyone back in WA but I'll
see you again in about 4 months.
-Lola

6 comments:

John Troja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Troja said...

What about the people in Oklahoma soon to be England?

KeriAnn said...

she's looking so grown up, and sooooo cute.

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Hopefully we can see you then too. We miss you and the rest of the family as we're so far away down here in St Louis. John in OK, Amy in MO, and Jen in Japan... we're all over the freakin' place.

tarakanderson said...

Yah, and I am in Tacoma, but you have probably forgotten about that by now, since it's not so exotic as St Louis, or OK or FL...

Jen Green said...

does anyone know who tarakanderson is and why she keeps leaving comments on my blog?