Lola built this tower all by herself!!! It got so tall that is was almost as tall as she is. I took video before it fell over and broke into pieces. She loves "Makin' Stuff."
The happy family is back together. I'm glad we had the chance to get to know Sam so well while you guys were gone, and at the same time I'm sad we missed out getting to know the two of you.
I look forward to meeting the rest of the family in January!
3 comments:
i love the family picture! =)
hey jen! could you please send me your current e-mail address? THANKS!
The happy family is back together. I'm glad we had the chance to get to know Sam so well while you guys were gone, and at the same time I'm sad we missed out getting to know the two of you.
I look forward to meeting the rest of the family in January!
Post a Comment