Tuesday, April 22, 2008

8 comments:

Michael and Anya said...

OH my goodness, that is so funny!

Chris said...

okay so i just watched that video about 4 times that was so funny! i love videos because you can tell a little more about your childs personality. she is so cute! i love the scaring game...marshall goes crazy peeking around corners and such. is she feeling better? hope all is well!
chris

The White House said...

I think my favorite part is sam going "coo coo" at the end! Way to hold you're own Lola and take a nice bonk from the table. WHACK! You go girl! Matthew got his first rasberry on his chin from the mattress frame today...so sad!

Anonymous said...

Jen Jen, so cute!
Love you!
Amy

AZChelsea said...

That is awesome! She's so cute! I second what Chris said....Asher goes NUTS when you play peekaboo or jump from around a corner....it's so fun to see them laugh so hard at something so silly! Man, I thought she was going to cry hard when she hit her head....I can't believe she laughed it off! That's too funny!

Unknown said...

That is surely one of the funniest, adorable videos I have ever seen. Lola is a crack up!

Love you! Lu

Anonymous said...

She has her fathers skull and laughs just like her Uncle when it gets bumped :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny & Sam & Lola,

We love this movie. We watch it a lot and laugh our heads off.

We miss you lots.

Love,
Joe, Olivia & Will