Thursday, March 6, 2008

Photo op in the gift shop.
Does anyone know what this signs says?
I don't read Japanese.

Lola and I in the BioDome
This bat was just hanging upside down in the BioDome
Big scary fish.
Lola feels much safer when she's in her daddy's arms.
This was a funny looking animal
piles of raccoons
I'd never seen one of these in real life.

So photogenic!
We had fun at the zoo. It was kinda cold outside which was nice because then it didn't smell like a zoo. There weren't a ton of people running around with strollers taking pictures, just us.

4 comments:

Michael and Anya said...

That looks fun!

John Troja said...

Is that odd animal a Capibara?

Andrew said...

The sign says... "Don't ask questions or you'll get chased by a badly drawn ugly man with huge lips and a snake!"

AZChelsea said...

Man, you guys have the most fun and crazy adventures in Japan! What's even cooler is that you are "documenting" it and one day when Lola is older, she will be able to see how much fun she had with her mommy and daddy in Japan!