wow...lola looks so tough on her Bike!! In that first picture she had me shakin in my boots...she looked so "you want a piece of me?" What a cutie!!! p.s. All our snow is gone :(
Jen, Hey! We were stationed with Sam in Panama City Beach. He went to our church and we have been having fun watching Lola grow on your web page. I asked you the other day if you all had orders yet, we were hoping you all would come back to Panama city! Then I realized you probably thought I was some crazy lady. Anyway I just wanted to explain about that. Mary
2 comments:
wow...lola looks so tough on her Bike!! In that first picture she had me shakin in my boots...she looked so "you want a piece of me?" What a cutie!!! p.s. All our snow is gone :(
Jen, Hey! We were stationed with Sam in Panama City Beach. He went to our church and we have been having fun watching Lola grow on your web page. I asked you the other day if you all had orders yet, we were hoping you all would come back to Panama city! Then I realized you probably thought I was some crazy lady. Anyway I just wanted to explain about that. Mary
Post a Comment