Jen, Jina wants to order five from you. She LOVED these aprons when she saw them the other day. She has 4 nephews and a niece that she wants them for. I told her that you could get her a price. The three older kids are ages 12ish, 8, and 5? So I don't know what you would want to do for sizes. We get great comments whenever anyone sees these! Tara
2 comments:
Wow, what cute kids!! The aprons are really cool too. They love them.
Jen,
Jina wants to order five from you. She LOVED these aprons when she saw them the other day. She has 4 nephews and a niece that she wants them for. I told her that you could get her a price. The three older kids are ages 12ish, 8, and 5? So I don't know what you would want to do for sizes. We get great comments whenever anyone sees these!
Tara
Post a Comment