HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOLA GIRL
I can't believe you're already 1!



We had a tiny party tonight for Lola with just the cousins...it was fun letting them all share in Lola's birthday. They all love "Baby Lola" so much and are so kind and loving to her. She loves them too!
(I plan on posting more but its late now. I've got some great pictures of when she was brand new...fun to see how much she has grown.)
I can't believe you're already 1!




We had a tiny party tonight for Lola with just the cousins...it was fun letting them all share in Lola's birthday. They all love "Baby Lola" so much and are so kind and loving to her. She loves them too!(I plan on posting more but its late now. I've got some great pictures of when she was brand new...fun to see how much she has grown.)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lola!
Happy Belated birthday lola!! She's so cute! She looks like she was having fun ripping her presents open! My boy turns 1 year on the 18th! I can't believe how fast a year went by!!
Post a Comment