She's a climber I had to put the camera down and take her out of this drawer. She had both feet in there with her.
My usual self was having a hard time taking these pictures instead of rescuing her from danger...aren't you proud of me Tara? (I guess she really couldn't have fallen that far.)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good work Jen! Way to get out of your comfort zone. Amy
I am impressed! Any higher and you would have to strap her in with a serious "fall protection harness". You might see what Safety Dad" (Grandpa T.) recommends for Lola's height and weight.
Way to let the natural consequence do the teaching! What did she learn?
2 comments:
Good work Jen! Way to get out of your comfort zone.
Amy
I am impressed! Any higher and you would have to strap her in with a serious "fall protection harness". You might see what Safety Dad" (Grandpa T.) recommends for Lola's height and weight.
Way to let the natural consequence do the teaching! What did she learn?
Post a Comment