Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Huis Ten Bosch
It is a Dutch Village here in Japan. We got season tickets and hope to go back many times this next year. There are a lot of things to look at and a lot of little interesting shops.
("hoss ten bosh")



There were some fun things to see...like this trick art exhibit.
There was also a really cool mirror maze that we weren't allowed to take pictures in but it was awesome.




6 comments:

Towheads said...

I love those pictures! What a neat place. I took that personality test too. Kind of scary what you find out about yourself.

John Troja said...

You should have put Lola on the left side of the Ames Room... cause you're already on the giant side of the room.

Jenny vick said...

that is the funnest post ever! I want to go to Japan...just so I can go to the Dutch community :) It's great to have fun with your family! Just don't let child protective services get a hold of that picture of you and lola hanging out the window :)

jen

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Classic "being eaten by a gorilla" Dutch art. : )

Ron Sklar said...

Hey, Jen:

My name is Ron Sklar and I used to rep Sam for acting and commercials in NYC. He sent me your blog, and I love it! Congrats on your beautiful Lola. I have a two-year-old daughter, named (believe it or not) Sam (Samantha!).
It's great to see how happy and healthy you all are. Keep in touch and I will subscribe to this site to stay updated, as Sam is not famous for frequent e-mails (!!!). I'm lucky if I hear from him once a year, but your blog will be a much better way get the latest!!
By the way, I also have a blogspot blog as well: www.modelland.blogspot.com, as well as my base website www.ronsklar.com. I'm a full-time writer now and am still living in New York City. Keep in touch and tell Sam "thanks for the email!" Your blog is terrific.
Love, Ron

Jenny vick said...

Jen! where are you...are you traveling...or maybe visiting family? I hope all is well...I haven't seen a new blog update in a little bit...so I hope you are all wonderful and healthy!

love,
jen