Great pictures Jen... I mean Kristi... Graves. The eyebrows and eyes are definitely yours. I don't know about the rest of her though. She's so cute, I wish she were here to squeeze. But now that the man has "gone under the knife" maybe I'll have one of my own to squeeze. Probably not with such pinchable cheeks though. We miss you!!! And are thinking of you all alone there while Sam pedals across kiushu (sp?).
My gosh, Jen...what a cutey you have! Seriously. I mean, I wouldn't have expected any less, of course, but still...she's like above normal cute baby levels.
Get her a soccer ball, and she'll be a mini you. : )
4 comments:
glorious pics. my fav is the first one. those overalls are too cute!
Great pictures Jen... I mean Kristi... Graves.
The eyebrows and eyes are definitely yours. I don't know about the rest of her though. She's so cute, I wish she were here to squeeze. But now that the man has "gone under the knife" maybe I'll have one of my own to squeeze. Probably not with such pinchable cheeks though.
We miss you!!! And are thinking of you all alone there while Sam pedals across kiushu (sp?).
My gosh, Jen...what a cutey you have! Seriously. I mean, I wouldn't have expected any less, of course, but still...she's like above normal cute baby levels.
Get her a soccer ball, and she'll be a mini you. : )
Man, there is no doubt that she is a real cutie!! I love the overalls too!
Post a Comment