WHAT’S IN A NAME?
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Lynn...after my mom's sister (who's middle name is also Lynn but goes by it.) I know my name combo "Jennifer Lynn" is very common but I had a pretty unique last name before I got married. Now I probably share my whole name with many other JLG's out there. Good thing there is more to people than their names...we have social security numbers to tell us apart.
"LYNN"
L - Lola's mamma and the love I have for her is more than I could have imagined. She is one of the best things I have going for me and I'm so happy to be her mom. And one more thing...I like to laugh and make people laugh. Here is a good joke for you...what's brown and sticky?Y - Youthful. Someone thought I was in my early twenties the other day...I'm glad they did. I don't feel as old as I am. (I'm not even old...I just feel young.) I think laughing and Lola keeps me young.
N - New Shoes....I like new shoes. Who doesn't really. I guess old shoes are okay but new ones are better (unless they give you blisters).
N - Nifty - I can do things like sew and knit and make jewelry and I know how to use tools and fix things. I think that would mean I'm kinda nifty.
Now I tag : Tara, KeriAnn, Jenny Vick & Kendra Walker.
4 comments:
wow...i've been tagged with two seperate blogger games in one day! I've got some work to do :)
jenny v.
p.s. you've been tagged too...check out becky's blog (I haven't finished mine yet) and you'll see what I mean. :)
now you can check out my blog...YOur it. :)
I have to say that I, KeriAnn Rumrey, must be officially exempt from this tag due to the FACT that I, KeriAnn Rumrey, do NOT have a middle name. wow, that was easy.
I've finished!!!!!
Post a Comment