Friday, September 21, 2007

Pictures from the past few weeks...
We've been busy and we've had a lot of fun...
can't you tell?

















4 comments:

Glory Laine said...

So I have to say that by the looks of it you, like I, love to buy cute clothes for Lola. (I don't mean that I like to buy clothes for Lola but for my kids, just to clairify) Anyway I was just wondering if you get most of her stuff in Japan or do you do a lot of on line shopping?

Jen Green said...

Becca,
Funny that you mentioned Lola's clothes. I don't get her clothes here in Japan (I will when she gets bigger - the girl clothes here are expensive but so cute. Very delicate and beautiful...very girly with soft colors and lace). Right now she wears clothes that have been handed down from her adorable cousin Olivia (www.tarakanderson.blogspot.com) and clothes that we've been given. We have very generous relatives on both sides and have been more than blessed by an abundance of cute clothes. I have really only had to buy a few onesies here and there. God is good to us!

February Jill said...

Hi Jen!
So after we exchanged a quick email through myspace months ago... you inspired me to start a blog and I got over my fear/dislike of it and now I'm keeping my parents and in-laws updated on my kids as best I can. I am still trying to figure out how to add links of other people's blogs to my page but I wanted you to know that I've been keeping up with you guys on your blog and also have just found Jenny Vick and Becky Pilgrim, so I am back to getting some WB love which is great. I'd like to get your mailing address but haven't figured out a clever way to give you my email address without putting it on here for the whole world to see. Hope you're doing great! Jill

Jenny vick said...

Jen....I love the new pics. I especially like the one of you leaning over lola...I can only see a piece of your hair blowing in the wind and it looks like Lola has one long chunk of hair!!! Super adorable. Looks like you guys are having some nice weather over there too. We are trying to hang on to every tiny 10 min break of sun here in Seattle. ... But, alas, I turned my heat on yesterday...it was just too cold :( talk soon.
jen