We're coming to you live from the Grammies' red carpet. Here is our host Joan Star...
Thank you and welcome to the "Grammies" (where grandmothers dress their granddaughters with style). I've spoken with a number of beautiful children tonight as we are waiting for this evening to get underway and let me tell you there are quite a few cute kiddos and lovely dresses here tonight. There is one in particular that we are dying to hear about. Here we have the beautiful and classy Miss Lola Green. Lola Girl, you look stunning tonight, can you tell us about what you're wearing this evening?
"Yes of course, this is a Nordstrom gown from GrandmaK. She is one of my absolute favorites. I always feel so special when I'm wearing something from her. This dress was originally designed to have a small bunch of flowers with a matching ribbon but I found it distracting because I couldn't keep it out of my mouth so I opted to go sans accessories to let the beauty of the dress speak for itself. GrandmaK is planning to visit me very soon. I'm so excited about it. I would be jumping on a couch right now if I could."
Thank you Lola Green for taking the time to tell us about your beautiful dress. And to all of you out there in blog land we hope you have an enjoyable evening here at the 1st annual grammies.

Lola and the paparazzi
I'll pose nicely for a few minutes.
Tilt the head, hide the baby chub, eyes open...
(if its good enough for an hieress it's good enough for me)
Here is one more big smile...
Now I'm outta here.
I'm going to meet up with my
other "beautiful friends" to talk about
global warming.
Thank you and welcome to the "Grammies" (where grandmothers dress their granddaughters with style). I've spoken with a number of beautiful children tonight as we are waiting for this evening to get underway and let me tell you there are quite a few cute kiddos and lovely dresses here tonight. There is one in particular that we are dying to hear about. Here we have the beautiful and classy Miss Lola Green. Lola Girl, you look stunning tonight, can you tell us about what you're wearing this evening?
"Yes of course, this is a Nordstrom gown from GrandmaK. She is one of my absolute favorites. I always feel so special when I'm wearing something from her. This dress was originally designed to have a small bunch of flowers with a matching ribbon but I found it distracting because I couldn't keep it out of my mouth so I opted to go sans accessories to let the beauty of the dress speak for itself. GrandmaK is planning to visit me very soon. I'm so excited about it. I would be jumping on a couch right now if I could."
Thank you Lola Green for taking the time to tell us about your beautiful dress. And to all of you out there in blog land we hope you have an enjoyable evening here at the 1st annual grammies.

Lola and the paparazzi
I'll pose nicely for a few minutes.
Tilt the head, hide the baby chub, eyes open...(if its good enough for an hieress it's good enough for me)
Here is one more big smile...
Now I'm outta here.I'm going to meet up with my
other "beautiful friends" to talk about
global warming.


7 comments:
Adorable!
oh my goodness, jen, you are so funny. and, as always, lola is so adorable!
Cute!!!
Yes I have to agree! Lola is the "Belle of the Ball!" Gr. T.
That is totally adorable! I enjoyed Lola in her dress...and your clever writing! :) I love having little girls to dress up. wait till she is four (like Mak) and wants to wear her favorite, (holes in elbows) long underwear shirt under her best dress. Then the fun begins. :) love,jen
OMG! LOL! SO funny Jen! I love the way you wrote that!
Pretty baby, witty writing, very funny. Now about global warming...
P.S. The Suri and Shiloh comment was lost on me at first... very witty.
Post a Comment