Thursday, August 30, 2007

3 comments:

The Pilgrims said...

What a couple of cuties! I hope that we can chat on Skype sometime, Jen! I'll keep looking to see when you are on-line! :)
~B

Anonymous said...

Jen - It's so nice to see your face! I love your blog... you are the coolest blogger in the whole world wide web! ...Lola's got to be the cutest blogee.

Blo Blo (Blah Blah)
I browsed to your blog
to blog a bit
instead I got bombed by a bug as I blogged.
For that bit I was bit by the bug to blog
Now blogging really bugs me a bit.

I'm just trying to learn from you...
Miss you lots and am working hard so I can come visit ASAP.

Amy

Jen Green said...

Becky:
Thanks and I'll look for you on Skype too. Our hours are a bit different but we'll work something out.

Amy: Very funny! You need a blog to spend all your "extra time" with. I'm sure you would post something every 3 years. Love ya!