ok...I totally love your sweet little Lola! It's been so fun to check out your blog and see what you are up too. Having a baby is an adventure in itself...and you've added Japan! Looks like your doing a great job. :) talk again soon,
I tried to post earlier in the week, but my computer was freaking out. First--love the picture where Lola is chewing on the pillowcase/sheet. Second, when I was originally posting, I was only on Ch. 4 in HP. Now I'm on page 400, so my comments are very different.
10 comments:
No more self-depracating comments!
ok...I totally love your sweet little Lola! It's been so fun to check out your blog and see what you are up too. Having a baby is an adventure in itself...and you've added Japan! Looks like your doing a great job. :)
talk again soon,
Jenny vick
What a cutie!! She's absolutely adorable...I love checking your blog...it's become a part of my routine! :)
Off the subject, but I think I have those same purple sheets!! :)
Hey Jen, what program did you use to make Lola's head so big? (3rd picture from the top) That turned out really cool.
Matt
Hey Matt,
What program did you use to make your butt so big?
(Sorry mom but Matt started it)
Well, I have been using the Thighmaster, but I didn't think it was making a difference.
Matt
I tried to post earlier in the week, but my computer was freaking out. First--love the picture where Lola is chewing on the pillowcase/sheet. Second, when I was originally posting, I was only on Ch. 4 in HP. Now I'm on page 400, so my comments are very different.
And no one should ever make fun of the size of a baby's head. Look at my child.
By the way... What did happen to Harry?
Post a Comment