Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
bottom right....
Yeah... i'd have to go with the bottom right... she has a mischievous look.
third down on the left
the very top right hand corner... she looks so glamorous!What a beautiful girl you have!
oops...meant to put my name on that comment but it posted before I could switch it. :-)
I'm with Sam!-anya
Top right. She looks like she's having conversation over tea with you. Wish I could!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
bottom right....
Yeah... i'd have to go with the bottom right... she has a mischievous look.
third down on the left
the very top right hand corner... she looks so glamorous!
What a beautiful girl you have!
oops...meant to put my name on that comment but it posted before I could switch it. :-)
I'm with Sam!
-anya
Top right. She looks like she's having conversation over tea with you. Wish I could!
Post a Comment