When I think of your brother, I always remember when he came to my brother's b-day party many years ago. I remember clearly how interested he was in fire while we were lighting the candles. I have pictures to prove it! The best part, though, was when they were watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail, he got a crazy idea, and ended up accidentally breaking my brother's marble chessboard over his head!!! It's strange to think he's all grown up and flying planes now!
Sarah, I remember him breaking that chess board. He's had a hard head since he was a little kid. His head broke my dad's windshield in the car. It doesn't seem to hurt him.
6 comments:
So does your brother have a cool nick name like maverick or goose?
Joanne,
He doesn't have a nick name that I know of yet. He does have a reputation of being a pyro so that might be a good place to start.
When I think of your brother, I always remember when he came to my brother's b-day party many years ago. I remember clearly how interested he was in fire while we were lighting the candles. I have pictures to prove it! The best part, though, was when they were watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail, he got a crazy idea, and ended up accidentally breaking my brother's marble chessboard over his head!!! It's strange to think he's all grown up and flying planes now!
~SARAH~
Sarah,
I remember him breaking that chess board. He's had a hard head since he was a little kid. His head broke my dad's windshield in the car. It doesn't seem to hurt him.
I've got a good nickname: Let's call him inferno. He can burn up all his enemies.
He doesn't have any enemies...who are you?
Post a Comment