Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lola's first time at the pool


She loved the water even though it was a bit cold.

Splashing was her favorite.

7 comments:

Michael and Anya said...

cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling that baby is going to be a swimming machine!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Jen, you are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Jen I miss you! I'm going to try to come to you!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Looks like fune!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

looks like I have spellling problums!

J Yo said...

Hi Jen! This is Jessica, Christy's sister...you posted on my blog the other day... :) I've finally found you and must say that Lola is SOOO cute!! Our little bundles are exactly 2 months and 1 day apart! Too bad you're not closer...they could be buddies. :) Just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and am so excited to add it to my daily blog list!

~Jessica

P.S. Were you able to order the sunglasses?? They're from Target, by the way...