My Japanese Garden

I found these plants on my back steps one day when I was taking out the trash. I'd seen the little one in the right photo last spring but just a few days ago I found the big green one. Can you see how its leaves have their own little leaves. Does anyone know what they are? All the books here about plants are in JAPANESE.

I found these plants on my back steps one day when I was taking out the trash. I'd seen the little one in the right photo last spring but just a few days ago I found the big green one. Can you see how its leaves have their own little leaves. Does anyone know what they are? All the books here about plants are in JAPANESE.

1 comment:
I think the Japaneese refer to this a "Venus Fry Trap"
Matt
Post a Comment