For those of you who want to more about Lola's fuzzi bunz these are them. I love them. Right now we only have two butt we love them so much we're going to order more. They come in a huge assortment of colors butt because I want to use them on all our children (boys or girls) I can't get the fun pink, peach, and lavender colors that I'm drawn to.

The cloth diapers I used when she was a new born were the typical pre-fold diaper with the waterproof cover. You know the kind you see with the pins, butt I didn't use pins because of the "snappi". (That in beside or behind the point) The whole laundry routine was really getting to me. The washing process consisted of about 2 pre washes to get the poop off - an overnight cold soak in baking soda - a hot wash - a vinegar rinse - another full washer rinse - a spin and then a full cycle dry for the diapers and an air dry for the covers. I would get really behind in the other household laundry. Not to mention how
inconvenient it was going out with a stack of 6 cloth diapers and 2 covers in my diaper bag. Then the ziploc bag with the dirty ones. Well now with these Fuzzi Bunz I just prewash and then wash once and dry. It's amazing. She can wear the same two diapers twice in one day.Now I just have to figure out what colors will work best for a girl and a boy. Maybe I"ll just get one or two girl colors and then when we have a boy he can wear the pink one only at night. Right now Lola has one baby blue diaper and one white diaper. I love these diapers and can see using them with all our children.
2 comments:
I love the girly colored ones, too! I would like to add a couple to our collection if baby no. two is of the female variety. They are so cute. Right now we have baby blue, navy blue, white, red, and pale yellow... I miss them! We are using disposables since we've been away, but I am already looking forward to returning to the FBs.
but, but, but...
Post a Comment