BLOG CHECK
At Island Lake (the camp I worked at for 5 summers and about three years) we used radios for communicating to other staff. If we thought our radio was broken or maybe on the wrong channel we'd say "radio check" and we would get the response "your radio works" or something along those lines.
BLOG CHECK...WHO CAN HEAR ME?
(This is the part where you post a comment with your name if you look at this blog.)
14 comments:
I look at it always. At least once a day. Johnny.
Hey, Jen! I still check your blog now and then. Lola is such a cutie!
~SARAH~
Casper can hear you :)
-Anya
you're on my sage. I see your new posts the day you put them up.
I check everyday for new pictures and updates.
Grandmak
hey well this is Cindy's mom and I read your blog to look at the baby pictures!
I read it! I love all the baby stories.
What a small world that we go to your old church! Ya know - I think I saw you there once but thought it couldn't be you because you lived in Japan. Funny.
Jen- I'm listening!
Has anyone seen Ruffio?
Hey, Lola's Mommy! This is Taylor and Trent's Mommy. I was curious if your home address is still the same. Hope so cause I made a little sumthin sumthin for miss Lola, finally, and I'm hoping to send it off today.
Mrs. Green - do you remember when we'd recite that OT verse about "the Accursed Things" over and over in a really weird and creepy voice at spring soccer practice?
We were/are so strange!!!!
oh yeah, i'm reading. :)
Yes! I read and love! You are putting me to shame with the frequency of your posts! Its a great way to keep up. Thanks for sharing Lola with us!
-Tara
I'm reading, if only for cute Lola pictures and great mommy ideas.
I met you once at the Spiro's house...not sure if you remember. But I love reading your posts and seeing pictures of your adorable baby! :-)
Post a Comment