Hey you...it's so good to hear from you! ...and to see your beautiful little girl and a few pictures from your wedding! When is the next time you get to come home? July...? 13th? ;) (I think you should be home for that day...cuz it's my dad's birthday...and the day Chad and I are getting MARRIED!) So crazy huh? Thanks for writing...thanks for sending the link to your blog...now I won't have to rely on Heidi to tell me how you are! Yah! Have a great day...Love Jodi
2 comments:
Gotta love that sweet smile! She's growing so fast! I am so happy I got to meet her!
Hey you...it's so good to hear from you! ...and to see your beautiful little girl and a few pictures from your wedding! When is the next time you get to come home? July...? 13th? ;) (I think you should be home for that day...cuz it's my dad's birthday...and the day Chad and I are getting MARRIED!) So crazy huh? Thanks for writing...thanks for sending the link to your blog...now I won't have to rely on Heidi to tell me how you are! Yah! Have a great day...Love Jodi
Post a Comment