Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
Jen, she is just growing so fast! And that smile is the sweetest I have ever seen! She is so precious.
Oh my word she is ADORABLE!!!
Oh, Jen! She's beautiful! What expressive eyes. We can't wait to meet her. Joe and the twins talk about Lola all the time.
Jen, lets see some pictures of the nursery! I have been wanting to see how you decorated it not knowing whether your baby would be a boy or a girl.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jen, she is just growing so fast! And that smile is the sweetest I have ever seen! She is so precious.
Oh my word she is ADORABLE!!!
Oh, Jen! She's beautiful! What expressive eyes. We can't wait to meet her. Joe and the twins talk about Lola all the time.
Jen, lets see some pictures of the nursery! I have been wanting to see how you decorated it not knowing whether your baby would be a boy or a girl.
Post a Comment