Saturday, December 9, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!
 
Lola Elizabeth Green - December 5, 2006 1:17pm
6 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 inches long!
Isn't she the most beautiful baby you've ever seen? Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! or, well, as far as girls go :)

Unknown said...

Without a doubt- most beautiful- just like her Mom. What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Well, for me she's the sixth most beautiful baby I've ever seen.
First there's me, second is Tara, third is Joe, fourth is Olivia, fifth is Will. So Lola is the sixth, no wait, what about baby Jesus? I guess she's the seventh most beautiful baby in the world. Out of an estimated 20 billion babies in the history of the earth, that's not bad.

Matt

Anonymous said...

she's so beautiful!!!
bwa haah haaa
i'm anonymous...

Anonymous said...

You're not anonymous anymore... RACHEL.

Priya said...

She is beautiful and that day is inforgettable as I was born too.