Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I'm back in Japan!
Sam and I are back in Japan together. 2 1/2 months is a long time to be apart from eachother. We are so glad to be home and together. I got to my apartment around 12:30pm Japan time on October 25th. Sam's ship came into port the next morning so I didn't have to wait long to see him. It worked out well. I thought the first thing we would get to do together was buy a battery for our car because it wouldn't start that morning but it had just been sitting for so long and just needed a jump to help it remember how to run.
Hopefully I will be able to put up some pictures from my time in Washington and some updated pictures of the "Green Bean" growing in my tummy. I'm at 33 1/2 weeks now so about 7 weeks to go. We're getting closer. As of now I've been putting most of my time into getting the office/baby room organized with everything we've got to move into there. It's slow going but once it's done it will be very nice.

No comments: