Monday, May 8, 2006

Sam's Golden Birthday, April 26th!


Sam is 26!!!

The day was fun! Sam had to work but when he got off work he came and found me at the gym working out. We played some pretty competative racquetball. Later that evening we walked into town and had a nice italian meal at a restaurant close to base. After dinner we walked home and I prepared his birthday dessert. I had brownies and rocky road ice cream. Here you see Sam blowing out his trick birthday candles. He hadn't had trick candles since he was ten. I thought it would be a fun treat. Sam had a hard time getting the candles out, the house started getting all smokey so we took the cake outside and put the candles in a glass of water. It was fun and exciting...my wish was that the fire trucks wouldn't come and Sam's wish was a secret. It was a fun relaxed and small party...but he thought it was perfect.

No comments: