Thursday, April 20, 2006

Month in California

Sam and I spent the last month living in Coronado California with Sam's brother Josh. We were in the Coronado Shores Condos with a lovely view of the beach, the Hotel Del Coronado and a beautiful boat marina. It was a great place and we were so grateful to Josh for letting us stay there with him. Sam was in Search and Rescue school in San Diego and I flew in from Japan to be there with him. Upon arriving in Japan on March 13th we hadn't seen each other since February 2nd. We really enjoyed being together for the month. We did all kinds of fun things. Sam got a very nice GPS (Global Positioning System) for his early Birthday and we used it for Geocaching all over San Diego. We have pictures to prove it. It was great fun!!! This guy was one of our stops. We really got to see a lot of the city, way more than we would have if we just took a walk around. I think we will be doing a lot more of this Geocaching in the near future.

No comments: